NEW WORDS, LICENSES, GENERAL FRUSTRATION

Information about Zyzzyva, the word study, anagramming, and word judging tool.

NEW WORDS, LICENSES, GENERAL FRUSTRATION

Postby orgiacphiz1 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:39 am

Anybody having problems loading the new words? I had to activate a license every once in awhile to re-load the new words. But today, I've activated it several times and the new words won't show up!! I am beyond frustrated.

I'm frustrated that some CEO at Hasbro is sitting on the TWL while a serious player is trying for two hours to activate a license to use a list of UBIQUITOUS WORDS that he owns!! What is the CEO of Hasbro doing with that list?!? What's the purpose of owning it? So someone doesn't profit off it? LOL... Absolute bullcrap!

I'm frustrated at NASPA. Before they bought Zyzzyva, I NEVER had a problem with it. Now, I can only export words 200 at a time! Did the presidents of NASPA really have our best interests in mind when agreeing to that? What exactly are they doing for us if I cannot use a program that I downloaded from the NASPA site? What the hell are they thinking knowing the license that they agreed to doesn't even allow it's members reasonable personal use of copyrighted material?!
orgiacphiz1

Return to Zyzzyva